Manufacturing Consulting Firms Partner to Create Rapid Reshoring Solutions™
Cornerstone Consulting Organization, a situation-specific business and manufacturing consulting firm, and Juniper Solutions, a site selection consulting firm, partnered to create Rapid Reshoring Solutions™. The new enterprise provides manufacturers with a turnkey solution by providing site selection services, relocation and business performance solutions designed to maximize profitability.
The two business consultancies developed Rapid Reshoring Solutions to enable and accelerate desired change in strategic global supply chain configurations.
“In this COVID-19 climate, there are a range of variables and pressures that will compel manufacturers to thoroughly analyze and act on re-aligning global supply chains and possibly bring their overseas operations back home to the United States,” said Bill Currence, founder of Cornerstone Consulting Organization.
Rapid Reshoring Solutions services include:
- Economic Incentive Consulting: Experts work closely with local and state governments to identify available economic incentives that will complement a project and offer long-term savings.
- Location Analysis: Evaluate variables such as labor markets, business climate and tax rates, infrastructure, supply chain networks, living environment and more – helping to select the best community for a business’ operations.
- Real Estate: Corporate real estate consultants assist with the site selection process to help a business choose the best site for its next plant, warehouse or office building.
- Operational Design and Relocation: Evaluate the existing process and help identify strengths and weaknesses before a business invests in relocation.
- Project Management: Whether relocating or consolidating multiple facilities, CCO and Juniper said they can deliver a project swiftly and efficiently. The team can also include labor support such as staffing, staff augmentation and short-term placements.
- Training: Dozens of customized courses are available to meet a company’s situational needs in manufacturing, leadership and management, supply chains and operations.
- Operational Excellence (OpEx): Experts provide the layout, project management and training that serves as the foundation for OpEx – the execution of one’s business strategy.