WW International Launching Ready-to-Drink Coffee
Global wellness company WW International will launch a new ready-to-drink coffee online at the WW Shop and in WW Studios in mid-October.
Initially available in two flavors, Café Latte and Mocha Latte, each single-serve can has added protein and a rich and creamy flavor. Additionally, each can contains only 3 SmartPoints per serving, lower than the marketplace average of 8 SmartPoints.
“Our members love coffee — it is actually the most tracked beverage in the WW app — and consumer demand for convenient, ready-to-drink coffees continues to increase,” said Jaclyn London, head of nutrition and wellness at WW. “The new WW lattes are made with simple ingredients, packed with protein, have 20% of the Daily Value for calcium and are significantly lower in added sugar compared to popular drinks at cafes and chains.”
Key product benefits for the WW ready-to-drink coffee include:
• Similar caffeine content to a cup of coffee (80-85 grams).
• Good source of protein (11 grams) and fiber (3 grams).
• Sweetened with 100% cane sugar.
• No artificial colors, sweeteners, flavors or preservatives.
• Can be served over ice or straight from the can, refrigeration optional.